Stunning family oasis with elevated views and versatile living options
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 5 Cars
Situated in a private and peaceful north facing position, overlooking splendid bush land, this delightful home is carefully designed for grand, open plan living.
Tailored for a contemporary family lifestyle, it is set over three spacious levels and boasts vaulted ceilings and open sun-drenched living and dining spaces that integrate seamlessly with the outdoors, allowing for both relaxed and formal large scale entertaining.
Relax and take in the tranquil surrounds while nature peers through. Immediately adjacent to an extensive and very quiet Public Reserve and native bush land track, it is ideal for pleasant strolls and naturalists who like communing with nature.
This spacious residence offers a convenient family lifestyle with the added bonus of a fully self-contained granny flat or run as a home business with five car spaces (council approval previously granted).
- Five spacious bedrooms, four with built-ins and air-conditioning
- Master bedroom with a large built-in, en-suite and private courtyard
- Spacious, light-filled lounge and dining area with soaring 4 metre plus ceilings and exposed timber beams
- Bright kitchen with adjoining family room overlooking the pool and extensive entertainment area
- Huge downstairs cinema or rumpus room
- Marine grade aquariums and fire place provides a centerpiece for relaxation and meditation
- Home office space, hidden library and loads of storage
- Sparking in-ground pool with landscaping and water fountain feature
- Mammoth outdoor entertaining area, balcony and courtyard which massively expands available floor space
- Double car port and plenty of extra parking spaces
- Offers easy access to sports fields, parks, bush trails, transport and local schools and shops
This is a truly rare opportunity to secure a much loved family residence in a tightly held locale and make it your own.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
670m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.